Schedule: (619) 339-8177
Step before arriving for your session:
1. I will confirm your session and health status via text, phone or email.
Reschedule - if you are at all unwell.
2. If possible take your tempurature before coming.
3. Print and fill out new Covid-19 Protocols intake form (see PDF link) and bring with you to your session.
4. Let me know if you have any concerns and special needs.
5. Payment ideally virtually.
Steps after your session:
1. Payment and scheduling virtually if possible.
2. Keep me updated on how you are doing.
3. Stay happy, healthy and enjoy.
Your commitment to the office and me:
Wear proper face covering at all times, unless you have a medical concern.
Maintain 6 feet distance from others.
If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, do not come until you have cleared CDC Guidelines, including being symptom-free and fever-free for at least 3 days.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, please do not come to the office until you have cleared CDC guidelines including at least 14 days after such positive test or contact, or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming to our property, please stay home.
My commitment to You:
I will be wearing a new face masking & apron for each client. Also gloves and personal face shield (as necessary).
I will maintain proper industry standards of hygiene etiquette, including regular hand washing.
All surfaces sanitized every hour and after each client visit. EPA approved cleaning products, UV light, HEPA air filters.
All high contact areas such as door handles and common areas disinfected continuously throughout the day.
Visual cues on doors supporting hygiene, social distancing of 6 feet and the compliance of capacity limits in office.
ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR YOUR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. INFORMATION YOU FIND ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE USED BY YOU AS MEDICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE OR AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING A MEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS.
ALL SESSIONS, CLASSES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE OFFERED AND ON THIS SITE, DO NOT DIAGNOSE OR CURE DISEASE. THEY ARE NATURAL EDUCATIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THAT ARE INTENDED TO BE USED AS COMPLEMENTARY WELLNESS & SELF-HEALING. USE AS INSTRUCTED AND IF YOU REQUIRE MEDICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT, SEE A DOCTOR.
My number one priority is protecting the health and well being of all of us.
In connection with the transition to opening my office doors again, I will be making some noticeable
changes in accordance with CDC and governmental guidelines.
We both play a vital role in keeping our sacred space safe. Please read all protocols and print of forms.
Steps during your session:
1. Please wait in your car or outside until I text or call you.
2. Wear a mask if you are comfortable.
3. Will take tempurature at the door and blood oxygen levels.
3. Please put keys and cell phone in the UV disinfectant unit and personal items on the sterilized pad.
3. Fill out Cover-19 protocol intake, if you did not do so ahead of time.
4. Wash/disinfect your hands before and after your session.
All sessions are by appointment.
No show requires full payment
Less than 24 hours cancellations is 50% of session fee.
Open daily Monday - Friday
from 11am to 7pm
Saturday 11am to 5 pm
Additional hours available per request.
4070 Goldfinch Street, Suite B,
San Diego CA 92103 US
Off street parking available for Suite B.
Cash, Check, Venmo, PayPal &
Credit Cards Accepted
3% service fee charged
Visa, MC, Discover and Amex
Schedule: (619) 339-8177
California Massage Therapy Council
Certified Massage Therapist #8393
National Certification Board of
Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork
Board Certified # 312541-00
City of San Diego
Worldwide Aquatic Bodywork Association #4713
Red Cross - First Aid, CPR, AED #18IE28
Copyright © Sharon Plache. All rights reserved.
Website by GoWestDesign.com